Below you will find the In the memoir Every Day is Extra, he spoke of Vietnam veteran, 5-term senator and secretary of state. answer and solution. This question aired on the May 25, 2023 episode of Jeopardy! TV game show. For older Jeopardy questions and answers, we encourage you to visit our archive page.
Table of Contents
In the memoir Every Day is Extra, he spoke of Vietnam veteran, 5-term senator and secretary of state.
Answer: (JOHN) KERRY
Other hazard questions from May 25, 2023
- Describes one who bears live young, not from eggs (10 letters)
- In the memoir Every Day is Extra, he spoke of Vietnam veteran, 5-term senator and secretary of state.
- Weather Report: Axl Rose of Guns N’ Roses assured us that even this nothing lasts forever
- Designed by Josef Kaiser, the 1 euro coin shown here is issued by this country
- If you were part of this earthy troupe doing a play at the Globe Theater you paid the lowest amount to stand in the pit and watch
- If being a fitfluencer is your thing, go to Mars and try to climb this largest volcano in the solar system
- Lice or mice (6 letters)
- After serving on the state Supreme Court, he succeeded Rick Perry as governor in 2015
- Modeled after an Old English nursery rhyme, Simon & Garfunkel’s April Come She Will featured in this 1967 film
- The Luxembourg euro coins depict Henri, the reigning monarch, with this two-word title
- This three-word nickname for Shakespeare is based in part on his birthplace in 1564
- Enjoy the view of Saturn from this huge moon and snorkel in the deep Ligeia Mare, a methane sea
- Heifetz or Midori (9 letters)
- Prior to becoming mayor of New York City in 2022, he served as NYPD officer and borough president of Brooklyn
- Billie Joe Armstrong of this band complained about Wake me up when September is over
- The image of an owl on this country’s 1 euro coin is copied from a 4 drachma coin from the 5th century BC
- Similar to a monologue Hamlet’s To be or not to be speech is one of those only given by an actor
- Strike the realm 16 Psyche and M type this in their headband; it may be made of precious metals worth trillions of dollars
- Student speechmaker at graduation (13 letters)
- In 2014, this future member of the Biden cabinet took time off from his job as mayor to serve in Afghanistan with the US Navy Reserve
For today’s full list of questions and answers, visit Today’s Danger May 25, 2023 Questions and Answers
The post where he talked about Vietnam vet, senator and secretary of state serving five terms in the memoir Every Day is Extra appeared first on Walkthroughs.net.